Furede Riko... Sanjou!!!

Irrashaimase! Ore wa Furede Riko!
Koko ni wa o-tanoshimi ni yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!

Sometimes...

Published by Furede Riko under on 8/02/2010 09:41:00 PM

Sometimes...
Yes sometimes,
I feel lost, in the midst of nowhere, though I'm indeed somewhere

Sometimes I feel that I dont belong,
I feel that I should be moving on...
Walk on... Just walk it on...

I feel that I shouldn't have stayed, because nobody did...
Everyone walked away, everyone got their own selfish way, everyone did what they wanted to say

Sometimes I feel like standing on a crossroad,
Watching others passing by, by and by,
While still trying to find a direction I can bare, while others fade away like lullaby

Sometimes I worried too much about others,
While there are times when I just couldn't care less
Sometimes in my pointless mind I became aware of such great affection,
Yet brought me to realize that sometimes those are simply too valuable to be delivered...

Sometimes there are those times I wished I could reminize, or relived to their fullest...
But there are also memories that I prefer to just disappear, yet keep coming back at the most unlikely moments....

Sometimes I questioned my presence, nor my essence of life
What is my mission? What is my true purpose of living?
Sometimes I feel puzzled with my own thoughts,
Trembled in the bizarreness of randomness that flowed within...

Sometimes I just want to shout out loud, sometimes I just want to drown myself in me
Something the easiest answer is lying in front of me, yet they were always so hard to comprehend...

Have you ever felt like you're crying inside, but you spread out smiles instead?
Have you ever felt like you've got everything in the world, but you didn't feel like you own anything?

Is it that hard to understand the true will of your own heart?
Is it that hard to translate those heart wrenching tears that is never visible to any eyes?

Will there be a warm and gentle touch that could ease the heart?
Will someone offer an umbrella within the rain?
Is there anyone who would move closer and does not turn away?

Millions of people yet one of me...
Millions of feelings in a simple one of me...
Millions of hope, such a 'one me' could comprehend...

Sometimes
Yes, sometimes...