Furede Riko... Sanjou!!!

Irrashaimase! Ore wa Furede Riko!
Koko ni wa o-tanoshimi ni yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!

Counting 30 days....

Published by Furede Riko under on 12/01/2010 05:26:00 AM

It's December 1st...

Which means that we're counting 30 days left before closing 2010 for good....
So what's the plan? No plan really... but the first thing to do, is to decorate the Xmas tree, as our family tradition has been throughout the years.... Prolly going to do it sometime tomorrow ^^

Oh, and I watched "Rapunzel ~The Tangled Story~ the day before... It was very awesome. I wanted to share a review on that movie, but it'll have to wait until I have more free time to do it... Work has been very busy lately.... And beside that, I don't want to spoil the story yet because I want to watch it again with a family member who missed it on Monday hahaha.

A sneak peak of something that happened afterwards though... (No, I'm not talking about the flu and the worsen stomach ache >.<)


Do I look like Flynn Rider already? Ahahahaha
Peace yo....