Furede Riko... Sanjou!!!

Irrashaimase! Ore wa Furede Riko!
Koko ni wa o-tanoshimi ni yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!

I Can Do All Things...

Published by Furede Riko under , on 12/08/2010 09:56:00 PM

Yes! "I can do all things...


Through Christ who strengthens me"... (Philippians 4:13)...

When I thought that I could only manage to accomplish to my limit, today God shows me that He can make it bigger, and more precious. Today I just got the result for a test I did at the end of last month, a test that I thought I didn't deliver well, and therefore I rested upon Him because I knew I could have done it with His help only...

The result is... Well, surprisingly it's much more than what a simple mind of mine had expected.... It was AWESOME! More than that, it was pure GOD'S BLESSINGS...

So, today I'm posting this small story, of how God accompanied me through it... How He held me up when I was actually feeling sick on my stomach that day, worked out His blessings, and resulted in a joy that made my heart melted this morning. God is GOOD!

Ephesians 3:20, the passage that came before me this morning also reminded me that His work is much greater than the work of any men, more than what a man can even think of. That passage truly reminisced the blessing I feel today. Read also John 14:12 that speaks the same thing.

With this post, I just want to praise the Lord for His unfathomed and unmeasurable way to deliver good for my sake. Beside that, I also want to thank those that supported, believed, and had faith that I could do and finished it with a blast:
1. My Mom, my younger bro Kyo who sent me off with the biggest smile and hope, and celebrated my after-battle with a good doze of yummy teppanyaki... 
2. My brother, my superb buddy Buzz 'Chaud' Lightyear, who thought of me, and knew I would make it, eventhough at the same time you were struggling in a great loss in your family. Thanks bro, it really meant a lot for this stupid melancholy friend of yours...
3. My 'youngest' brother ECS who gave me strenght with his prayers and FB message because he ran out of credit on his cellphone hahaha... I can feel the power of your prayer bro! Thanks
4. My kind and helpful 'teachers' Ms.Fay and Mr.Ferry at VIP who encouraged me greatly and kept me sane enough to endure everything, right from the very first day of prep to the big test day. Thanks for being more than just a tutor, but to be a friend in need...
5. My cous Papis who 'delivered' me in one piece, although almost crushing my eyeglasses hahaha (just kidding)
6. My other families who wished me the best of wisdom to nail it...
7. My colleagues who reminded and simply told me to just go at it and give the best...

I thanks you all from the bottom of my deepest heart, and may His blessings come upon all of you as well...! JCBU all!

I'm speechless now, so that's all I can say for now. Was going to post this early in the morning but my SMART was acting STUPID and not cooperating (although it probably feels sorry right now hahaha), and the office just kept me busy with random matters until such terrible pain and aching in my head actually forced me to go home.  Yeah, I'm posting this from bed, cause even when my pain is still killing me, it just doesn't feel right to postpone this GREAT STUFF for tomorrow...! Hahahaha. Oh, and was actually about to post it via my cellphone, but apparently the GPRS is infected by SMART (or, perhaps, the disease has transfered there instead hmmmm)...

So, I'm ending the day in several minutes and looking forward to wake up with a fit and healthy mind and body for sure! Hahaha... Good night everyone!
Peace y'all!