Furede Riko... Sanjou!!!

Irrashaimase! Ore wa Furede Riko!
Koko ni wa o-tanoshimi ni yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!

The Final Quarter of 2010

Published by Furede Riko under , on 9/01/2010 09:00:00 AM

1 September... means the start of the LAST quarter of 2010...

This post is similar to past others, that really showed how time actually passes so fast without our ability to slow it down...

Yesterday marked the whole 2 years since my Grandfather passed away. Ever since my aunt told us, or to be precise 'reminded' us about this, earlier last month, the memories of the past has been coming back to my head.... It felt that time really has passed so fast. I myself never really realize that it was a definite two years ago that we saw grandpa for the last time. I've only got last year record of it here... because this blog haven't existed 2 years ago. (I started in November 2008 and this is my very first post... )

If I tried to observe into what has happened, then I would really say that life has been a real joyride. This small blog has collected those true records of what has been done for the past 2 years. By looking at those past posts, I realized that I'm truly blessed by Jesus.

The person, whom now I called and acknowledged as my own brother was already there, posting comments to my crazy posts... being always around to listen to my struggle and all... and if I memorized it more... we have been partners since older than that. WOW! and I mean WOW! If I return back to the present, this one person has all grown up (whether in manner or in physique), and soon will be departing into a higher stage in life next month. Even more, he's probably already surpassed me in one particular stage starting the end of last week. WOW... time really FLIES...

What's funny, is that it took me quite some time to just realise that this person is one of the answers of my prayers and struggle. I was struggling for the wrong one all along, without ever noticing that God has ALREADY given His answer to me all along as well (I've posted that one here... ). With that said, I really look forward to what will happen in the future between us, because I know that this is God's way, and because I want to -at least- compensate those lost years when I should've acknowledge him as my brother from long ago, yet I've struggled for the wrong one. Let's move on and fulfill our small promise together, Okay brother?!

As I look at the photos hanging in the walls of my office... I feel those are another example of how time passes by. The NOW and the THEN showed such difference, and I kinda feel that another memory is flowing in my head. The ME sitting in front of the PC, writing this post... had changed so much from the ME I saw on the walls. I can't really tell, that it was a good change, or even a bad change... but yes, I have changed... whether in my mindset, my attitude or in my spiritual level. But what's funny (yes, another funny one) is that there are those private struggle that hasn't gone, and still existed in myself for all these years. Those are the struggles and bad memory that I've always wished to delete, yet coming back on and on again.

2 YEARS AGO... and NOW, a simple interval with such huge difference. I wonder how 2 YEARS LATER will be? Will I grow much wiser, mature and in a positive way? Will there be lots of other changes, just like what has happened? I'm sure there will... I can only prayed and hoped that it will be in His ways...

So, to close this long post, which is honestly NOT organized well... Let's just all look at what has happened, what is happening, and what will happen. CHANGES... that's a sure thing that has occured, is occuring and will occur. And how do we cope with such changes? Let's just rest upon Him to give us the strength to cope them all, and to understand the purpose of them all. HE will lead us to safety, HE will lead us to His wondrous plans, and though they might seem different to what we hoped, those plans are for the good of us.     

Only 121 days left in the final quarter of 2010. Do the very best, let God lead you to the rest...
Peace yo