Furede Riko... Sanjou!!!

Irrashaimase! Ore wa Furede Riko!
Koko ni wa o-tanoshimi ni yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!

My Award!!! ^^

Published by Furede Riko under , on 12/31/2010 06:35:00 AM

I woke up in the last day of 2010 and discovered that I've been given an AWARD....

This is it!!!


The rule for this Award is that you need to answer certain questions and then pass it on to others...
So here goes...

1. Thank and link to the person who awarded me this award.

Huge thanks to TK a.k.a Mr. ToMkuU for awarding me this award... I don't think I really deserve it nor quite understand about it wkwkwkwk, but hey.... huge thanks from the bottom of my heart!! Hahaha

2. Share 8 things about myself.

What can I say about myself? Well to keep it brief and to avoid blabbering too much (which could cost me all day to post hahahaha)... Here's the 8 of me:

1. I'm just a small human being among the thousand, nope... billions ones scattered around the globe. But there is only ONE FUREDE RIKO in the galaxy! Hahahaha.... (unless I have a doppleganger somewhere out there Oucch!). I'm a phlegmatic guy, with friendly demeanor, and I like making other people happy.... but of course like it best when I'm also happy. Can be grumpy and scary at times... trust me, you DON'T want to see me ANGRY!!! Can be very talklative, but can also be veryyyyyyyyy quiet. Can be very humble and low profile, but narcissm and exhibitionist are also a part of me.... T.T Enjoy to tease other and do pranks, and also like to laugh or make people laugh hahahahahaha..... XD

2. Probably... the number one SAKURA TAISEN / WARS fan in Indonesia hahahahaha. Self-proclaimed though... ^^. I grew up with and feel in love with this series from the first sight. It was truly RABU RABU (Love Love) at the first sight, and I kept my faith and loyalty afterwards.... Yup yup honestly....
Ask me anything about Sakura and the gang, and I can give you the exact answer... and WOW! Next year will be another Sakura Wars hyped year wkwkwkwk

3. Eventhough I majored in IT, my passion is apparently in the literature and art zone. I really like to learn languages (nailed English wonderfully, have basic knowledge of Japanese, and really interested in learning other ones). Beside that, I also like to draw manga, create and write new stories, singing, listening to great music and all art related stuffs. Musical is honestly my stuff...

4. I love Japan (and all its culture, food, people, entertainments) and it's my dream to go there, and pursue carreer there... but to reach that I need to be more adequate to myself more and more.... So, little by little, small milestones lead to achievemenet the ultimate goal! MANGAKA ni naritai... KAYOU-sha ni naritai... SEIYUU ni naritai!!! NIHON e zettai ni ikitai!!! Hahaha

5. Anime and tokusatsu fan... Although not too much of an OTAKU, I do follow lots of titles... Kamen Rider OOO and HeartCatch Precure are the series that I currently follow. Pokemon, Digimon, and other great titles are also in my download list. Beside that I also own and read lots of MANGA.... What can I say, I really like them... Haha

6. Enjoy playing mainstream console games series... such as Tomb Raiders, King of Fighters, Street Fighters, Super Mario Bros, Professor Layton, Gyakuten Saiban, Pokemon, Sakura Wars and others. Started with a SEGA Mega Drive. Currently own a PS2, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS and an XBOX 360. Next to complete the lineup is... a Nintendo 3DS ;p. Dislike and really really NOT into online games, and most of the time curse them for destroying young people's future... (just kidding, though there's an honesty in that statement).

7. Love to read motivational and religious books.... and wishes that I have more time and strength to finish them all (I basically exhaust myself too much to sleep when I read these books before finishing the chapters...). I do however enjoy watching movies more (because I can actually finish them). Love blockbuster, musicals, animated and also superhero movies... though drama -serious and love comedy- can sometime be on my watch list. Disney's animation are a must-watch for me... and musicals are an obvious.

8. I'm actually a bit lost upon reaching number 6 back then... so at the final one I REALLY LOST. Well to sum things, the final but not the least... and even more probably the MOST important thing... I really want to grow deeper in GOD... and to understand His ways more and more everyday.... Just want to walk in the path with Thee... hehehe

There are others trait of me I could've share... not because I don't want to but because I simply lost right now on what to say... So if you really want to know me better? Just talk and meet the real thing in person hehehehe

3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that i have recently discovered.

So I'll pass this on to another 8 blogger... Well... I don't actually have that much of a follower though, and some of them had already received this award... So.... here they are, in no particular order!

1. Ezra CS
2. WiFi
3. Boedy Bios
4. Gerson
5. Ryo Saeba (Mario)
6. J-kun
7. Mick
8. YOU out there... who feels worthy to receive this, and just feel like doing the rest hehehehe

Follow the circle of doom!!! Hahahaha
Now to get back to my 'caleidoscope'.... ;p
Peace yo