Furede Riko... Sanjou!!!

Irrashaimase! Ore wa Furede Riko!
Koko ni wa o-tanoshimi ni yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!

Gloomy Sunday...

Published by Furede Riko under , on 1/13/2013 07:25:00 AM

It's the second Sunday of 2013, yet it's not bright and hopeful as the previous one... instead, it's a cold and gloomy Sunday. If this is any indication of what the year will turn out, then it's not a good sign...

Well, one should never relate a single Sunday to a whole year anyway... but for me, this bad weather is indeed a bad sign. I've been down with cold and heavy flu since Thursday, and was kinda hoping I'd get better if I rest for a while to avoid further illness on Monday. However, I've already caught my daily insomnia  (I woke up at 2 AM today), and the chill from the weather is definitely not doing any good to my body.

Day 13 of January... I'm down with a simple flu. Nice... very nice...
Here's hoping this is not a premonition of what the year will turn out for me...

Thanks for reading, peace for y'all... *sigh*