Furede Riko... Sanjou!!!

Irrashaimase! Ore wa Furede Riko!
Koko ni wa o-tanoshimi ni yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!

Things I'm Looking Forward in 2013...

Published by Furede Riko under , , , , , on 1/02/2013 07:00:00 AM

Well, now that the New Year had finally sunk in to my body...

Okay, I lied. I'm basically typing this only an hour away after my previous insomniac post, due to the inability to return to sleep. Still, thinking that I'm scheduling for this post to go up the next day (which is today, by the time you're reading it), I figure my body will have had properly adjusted to the New Year with a proper sleep (I hope so...).

So, what are the things that I'm looking forward to in 2013? Want an honest answer? NONE... Hahaha! Nope, not kidding there... can't actually say I have anything I want to resolve this new year though, probably learning from past mistakes stories... where too much hoping led to too many hardship. So, this year, I'm thinking of going with the flow, and hopefully will be able to post another rambling by the time 2014 approaches...

I do however, have some shows I'm looking forward too, and here they are in random orders:
Japanese stuffs...

  • Sakura Taisen, well my love to this series is as strong as it was... Not really hahaha. However, let's just say that this is probably the one and only show that I've been very faithful throughout my life, and intend to continue to do so in the future. I have my "New York Hoshigumi Live 2012" arriving in the middle of the January, "Revue in Little Lip Theatre V" CD to be delivered by the end of month, and a pre-order for the "Paris Hanagumi Live 2012" is already on my wishlist (just waiting for CDJapan to start their pre-order on the site). Still hoping the Kanadegumi solo songs would be released in studio version (with their seiyuu instead of the live cast) as well...
  • Saint Seiya Omega... man, I'm a fan of Saint Seiya since those days when I needed to sneak in to my neighbour's house to watch it, so I was happy when the 13-years-after sequel started airing April last year. You can bitch or whine about the show as much as you like, but for me... I like this show, especially now that the new Sanctuary with the new Gold Saints arc is running. Can't wait to see the next episode this sunday... and already thinking of getting the complete series of the original 86 just for the sake of nostalgia hahaha
  • Polar Bear Cafe, I'm basically a sucker to this show (just count how many tumblr posts I made for this show). Put aside those lousy teenage drama-comedy-thingy, and bring charming animals with all their traits. This one feels 'mature' (was going to use the word 'adult' but I figure it has a different -negative- context as well), and I really enjoy every new episodes. Now that my internet connection had been rendered mostly useless, I couldn't manage to get lot of shows on a weekly basis anymore... so, Shirokuma Cafe is probably one of those series that will definitely be on my top priority. Well, at least until it ends in episode 50, which is around 12 episodes from now.
  • Juuden Sentai Kyoryuger, after the lack-luster disaster I saw in 2012's "Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters" (hey, one's entitled to his own opinion right?), along with the bored-syndrome that hit me with the Kamen Rider franchise (let's be fair and square, Wizard started out good... but it got really stall and boring... at least for me). However, the new Sentai promised a bright-take with Dinosaur, partner-robots, and Samba/Music-based attacks. Interesting right? Well, I'm going to have a go for 1-10 episodes first, and let's see if it will end up on my 'Ditch-List' as well...  
  • Batman The Animated Series!!! I got the 4 disc complete box in early December, and have been watching the nostalgic episodes religiously. I was several episodes away from finishing the 2nd disc, so I'm going to dwelve into the next disc (Season 2) in the near future.
  • School Rumble 2nd Term... Yes, eventhough I've been reading the manga for quite sometime, it was only recently that I managed to watch the anime. I'd finished the 1st season (all 26 episodes plus 2 additional extra) just before 2012 ended... so all that's left is the 2nd and 3rd season to finish in 2013. 
Western stuffs...

  • Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 2, "Iron Man 3" featuring the one and only Mandarin as our big bad villain is coming this May, with "Thor: Dark World" following in November. Since "The Avengers" had risen up to become one of my most favorite movie of all time, it's not a surprise if I'm looking forward to what to come in the franchise... right?
  • Tomb Raider, the long awaited re-boot game is coming this January (or is it March? I forgot)... and eventhough somehow it didn't feel like Tomb Raider again, I admit I'm curious and want to know how this will fare against the previous installments. After all, I'm an avid Raider after all... 
  • Arrow, I'm not too much a fan of "Smallville", or any of the shows featuring DC Comic character (I sometimes even feel its weird that people clamored over them anyway -just kidding). However, upon watching the episodes of Arrow, my curiosity peaked and basically I'm really looking forward to what's to come in the show. Sure, my knowledge about the DC universe is poor, that I would never know if a guest cameo of other comic character showed up... but I'm enjoying this show, despite it's flaws at some areas. Now that I've sorta ditched "Glee" due to boredom, and the fact that my weekly download slots had been very limited now, it's a sure bet that I would focus more on Arrow instead of other shows. 
...

...to be continued...?

Hmmm... my consciousness seems to have hit me hard now, with blanks and sleepy head.... so I guess I should wrap this one for the time being, and continue later in a new post.
Thanks for reading, hope peace be with y'all!! (^^)v