Furede Riko... Sanjou!!!

Irrashaimase! Ore wa Furede Riko!
Koko ni wa o-tanoshimi ni yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!

4 Years...

Published by Furede Riko under , on 3/08/2011 04:37:00 AM

4 Years of what???

Read these for reference: The 3 Years One & The 2 Years...
Wait? What about the 1st Year? No record... because I haven't start my blog yet...

Well, I don't need to tell you all the importance of this day once again right? Because you can read it on those links above... Let me just say, that up until now, I'm still looking for his bold figure, I'm still missing his warm smile and ecstatic laughters, and -I never thought that I'll be saying this, but- I do miss his scolding and his punishment so much...

It's relieving to know that he is happy in such a better place, and that our parting was just temporary. Sooner or later, I'll be able to meet him again... and he can scold and then hug me just the way he usually did as a sign of his unending love to me. This one's for you...

You can find the lyrics HERE

Not the very best of me, but I just hope the message goes to him. Well, I'm sure it has reached him.

For all of you reading this, spend the best of your quality time with your Dad today if he is still living... You'll realize that such precious moments are a masterpiece with a strong rarity that you cannot buy or rewind. Sometimes a single chance only come once in a lifetime, so don't ever waste it away. Don't ever achieve regret just by neglecting your beloved Father, come to him, or call him from far away, and just simply say that you love him so much, from the bottom of your heart... That will make his day, I'm sure, because that says it all...

Wishin you all have an awesome time with your Father...
Peace y'all...